Friday, December 3, 2010

NaNo WriMo Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!

I thought that it would be a good idea to make a triumphant return to my blog by announcing that I am a NaNo WriMo Winner this year!!!WOOT WOOT! You might be wondering what the heck that is...Well, NaNo WriMo is a short acronym for "National Novel Writing Month" and is a bay area event that has been going strong for 10 years now.  My creative writing class did NaNo this year.  Several, several winners, even a few 50,000 word winners!  And from kids no less!  The goal was to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days.  I can proudly say that I have accomplished this tremendous feat.  My novel is currently unnamed but is in a series of books that I will be writing, tentatively named The Arklight Compendium. So, if you know of anyone who completed NaNo this year, give them a big high five and offer to edit the rough copy! That's how you know people truly love you.  Here's to the first of many victories!
P.

No comments: