Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Once upon a time...

Hey! It finally feels like we are under way with our first BIG writing assignment. The Children's Story always thrills and surprises me. I forget how much the books of our youth help impact and shape our ideas of who we become. Granted, much goes into the making of a "person" at any given stage of their life, but I find some great pleasure in knowing the things that I held as important as a child (teamwork is important Mr. Biddle and the Birds, you should try new food Green Eggs and Ham, It is always best to share what you love The Giving Tree), are still important to me today. The Children's Story will hopefully give you the opportunity to share some of these important ideas in a very unique format. I have posted the ground rules here, any adjustments will of course follow if necessary!

P.

No comments: