Friday, September 11, 2009

Upright and Mobile....

Computers are a love hate relationship. If you are anything like me, you have grown to appreciate the convience with which most business is done; online. Everything from paying bills to (you guessed it!) updating a blog with important information can be done with a few simple key strokes. This being said, you can only imagine the level of dysutopian horror that I experienced about a week ago when my modem died on me. Funny how that term that was once exclusively used to describe human expiration is now lovingly applied to computers, cars, anything that plugs in or runs on batteries. Well, long story short, I managed to get a new modem for dirt cheap (Yea Me!)so you should be hearing from me more frequently now that all of my gear works. Thanks for being patient!
P.

No comments: