Saturday, November 5, 2011

Party down...then back to work...Like a Boss!

Such is the nature of a "good time": short lived, transient, and usually bad for your health in some fun way.  Today was my boy's 16th birthday party, so we did.  It was fun, everyone had a good time!  My co-author and full time daughter, Avalon, was very  diligent and did all of her writing this morning before things go out of hand with the party preparations.  I, on the other hand, have managed to carve out a couple hundred words today.  Don't worry, I will make sure to hit my word count goals before I go to bed, but my daughter amazes me.  She inspires me to put my time in and make it count!  We are making our way out of chapter 2 and into some of the meat of the story, so it is exciting to pen (can I say that? I'm typing!?!) down who these characters are and what they are going to become.  So as not to lose my inspiration, here are some highlights of the day, in no particular order:

  • toilet paper mummies
  • balloons
  • Rock Band
  • Just Dance
  • hot dog bar
  • apple pie for 1
  • my son!
  • Sonic Generation's
Well, time to get back to it!  Here's the short list of what's up
# of Chapters completed:  2
# of Chapters summarized: 25
# of Hotdogs eaten by me today: 2
# of cups of coffee today: 25
Today's chapters inspired by:  Birthday parties/ Hotdogs/ Soundcloud/ El Ten Eleven (look them up!  very diggable and tasty gooves!)

No comments: