Wednesday, November 12, 2008

NaNo WriMo...Week 3 a.k.a. "Bring the Pain"

If you haven't hit a sticking point yet, I envy you. If you have and you want to kill me for giving this assignment, you can't...your novel is not done yet and neither is mine. I think that I had a much harder time finding time to write this week. We have a vacation right around the corner and that means that everything at work/school is in a mad dash to be completed. Really, who wants to be on a Turkey trip and then have to sit down to a desk full of essays to grade? Not I said the little red hen, not I.... For those of you struggling to reach your daily word counts, check out Dr. Wickeds writing lab blog site. Nasty little writing engine that will erase your work if you stop writing for too long. Very fun stuff!

Dr. Wicked's Writing Lab

No comments: